Principal Software Engineer, Adaptive Authentication
110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Principal Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA for an experienced Principal Software Engineer.
- Analyze/Refine Requirements with Product Management
- Work with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts
- Design and implement highly scalable authentication framework and services
- Test-driven development, design and code review
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX team
- 7+ years of strong software development experience in an object oriented language building highly-reliable, mission-critical software
- Expertise in creating or extending complex rule systems
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
- Experience with multi-factor authentication a plus
- Experience in cloud security, identity and/or authentication protocols highly desired
- Experience with machine learning a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.