1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Packaging Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California for an experienced Packing Designer.
- Work closely with the industrial team to create exceptional packaging for our products.
- Help create the visual language of the brand and the physical nature of our packaging.
- Lead the development phase by managing internal and external resources.
- Connect the brand to people, represent user-centric thinking and excellence in aesthetic and functional sensibilities while simultaneously addressing the design challenges represented by engineering constraints.
- 5+ years of experience as a designer developing packaging for consumer electronics or related products.
- 2+ years experience leading design projects and directing development activities.
- Excellent sketching skills, agile cognitive ability, and a commitment/demonstrated skill in iterative prototyping processes.
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling in Solidworks or ProE.
- Experience with the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Experience with Rendering Software such as Keyshot.
- Proven experience in creating compelling packaging designs.
- Deep understanding of the manufacturing processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and collaboration
- A bachelor' s degree in industrial design, architecture, or a closely related field
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.