Oracle Techno - Functional - Business Analyst
700 Central Expressway Santa Clara, CA 95050
Position Title: Oracle Techno – Functional - Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, California.
- Interact with supply chain, finance and other business groups as necessary to create requirements documents, functional design, data mapping, process flows.
- Create stories and help with estimation and completion.
- Create functional test plans, cases, and scripts based on functional specifications and analysis of desired business outcomes.
- Execute test cases, log and report defects.
- Manage defects through the defect life cycle to ensure correction and closure.
- Maintain overall quality metrics
- Provide feedback on software usability and user experience.
- Work closely with project team members and software developers to develop and enhance software solutions.
- Perform regression and integration testing and coordinate on UAT sessions and communication with the users.
- Participate in overall SDLC and project release efforts ranging in scope from small to large.
- Configure and maintain test environments as necessary to support test efforts and ensure proper defect tracking
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems Management or similar.
- Proven 4+ years of Business Analyst experience with Enterprise Applications
- 8+ years of ' Hands-on' experience with Oracle ERP systems, preferably R12, with strong knowledge of functional processes, setups and flows for Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Shipping Execution, Purchasing, Costing, Financial modules
- Good understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounting processes
- Experience with implementation of Oracle ERP and customs bonded warehouse in China will be highly preferred
- Strong technical background with an ability to evaluate customizations in Oracle EBS, PL/SQL packages and procedures, system setups with a focus to understand and enhance current solutions
- Experience on building Integrations and interfaces to and from Oracle EBS
- Experience in test planning, test case documentation and test effort estimations
- Agile project delivery experience
- Ability to learn new applications and business processes quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information and make logical conclusion
- Work in global teams and support global cross-functional environment
- Highly self-motivated, excellent organizational and time management skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.