Network Partner Engineer, Infrastructure-IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Network Partner Engineer, Infrastructure-IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Provides technical expertise through partner presentations, product demonstrations, review of architecture and test framework.
- Assists the project group in assessing potential application of technologies to meet use case needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the use cases and project group contributions for selected solutions.
- May interact with OEM and SW vendor partners often requiring architecture review, technical specifications review, rapid prototyping and/or product demo.
- May provide software review and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Wireless fundamentals (Telecom infra architecture, LTE, Radio access network, Comm theory, propagation, link budgets, 5G concepts, 5G NR...)
- Expertise in cellular (4G/5G), LTE advanced, Radio access networks, Radio unit, baseband functionality, SoC landscape, virtualization of access and core, NFV/SDN concepts
- Wireless system performance analysis (lab/field)
- Operator/vendor interaction experience
- Hands-on - can work with lab leads to run tests, debug basic issues, understand and capable of providing input on lab test framework, KPIs, end to end signaling aspects
- Technology communication skills - can drive workshops with operator and vendor partners
- Enthusiastic, quick learner
Nice to have:
- Scripting/data analytics (Excel, C, R)
- wireless industry relationships
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.