Narrative Systems Developer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Narrative Systems Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Narrative Systems Developer at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- BS in Computer Science
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience with C++
- Professional game development experience on one or more shipped titles
- Professional experience working on gameplay or animation systems
- Strong 3D math skills (linear algebra and trigonometry)
- Experience with developing gameplay and animation systems
- Communication, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Passion for creating great experiences for players
- Professional experience on one or more shipped current-generation AAA titles
- Experience working on camera systems is a plus
- Experience building design or animation tools in the games (or related) industry is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.