45500 Fremont Blvd Fremont, California 94538 | Contract
Position Title: Mobile QA
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Fremont, CA.
- Participate in Sprint Planning meetings and prepare test strategy for each cycle
- Create test plans and implement test automation where possible
- Track and report test coverage metrics
- Ideate on fundamental test practices for application testing
- Execute test cases and report defects found in the issue tracking system
- Organize and triage defects for developers
- Accurately report out test quality metrics to Manager and scrum
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years of mobile testing experience
- iOS and Android testing experience
- Experience with Selenium and Appium
- Strong knowledge of test automation tools and emulators
- Strong experience and Thought-Leader in Quality Assurance and testing practices
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems
- Experience in mobile native and web applications
- Strong understanding in Java development
- Ability to interact with developers and Technology managers at a technical level
- Must be able to work with a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.