#, WA #
Position Title: Hardware Development Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for a talented hardware process development engineer focused on touch display module (TDM) design, process development, evaluation and integration. This candidate will closely collaborate with the team and Tier 1.5 development partners in driving new technology, product and process development for high volume.
- Support optical bonding and integration process development (DOE, characterization, optimization, and control)
- Material evaluation
- Data analysis and reporting
- Support process development for both automated and manual assembly
- Hands on approach to solving problems.
- Diverse background in mechanical engineering, materials, chemistry, display.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects.
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills, hands on problem solving skills.
- Process development, characterization, failure analysis, materials characterization, data analysis
- Strong emphasis on reliability, testing, quality
- Excellent written, oral communication skills.
- BSME or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience. MS degree preferred.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.