18225 NE 76th St Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing existing manufacturing processes. Demonstrated ability to implement new equipment that improves safety, quality, delivery, and cost. This is to include ROI calculation as well as identification, selection and installation.
- Works closely with production and design engineering to implement methods and systems to achieve cost reductions in manufacturing.
- Strong out-of-the-box analytical thinking, including superior problem solving skills and a particular attention to detail. This includes the ability to propose solutions with sometimes partial data and facts.
- Ability to document equipment and processes to improve manufacturing process control.
- Effective interpersonal skills and communication. Must be capable of interacting with operators on a daily level, as well as presenting project plans at the CEO level.
- Must be a self-starter with strong project management skills; be able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong working knowledge of continuous improvement / lean techniques, including proven ability to improve flow within a manufacturing setting.
- Experience in regulated manufacturing required (aerospace preferred).
- 2 years’ work experience and a bachelor' s degree in an engineering discipline from a 4-year accredited university.
- Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of relevant software.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.