1065 La Avenida St SVC Bldg #2 Mountain View, California 94043 | Contract
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies or Logistics processes and conveyance.
- Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products and processes.
- Estimates manufacturing/ logistics process cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
- Monitors quality and performance attainment by OEM partners.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Experience in the design, deployment and support of Factory Automation Systems.
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing systems is a must.
- Experience in consumer electronic products SMT, Assembly, Test, or Packaging operations.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
- Demonstrated system engineering ownership of a moderately complex to complex product - Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox and/or Hands-on experience launching multiple complex consumer electronic products - Complex = Smart Phone/Xbox.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.