11250 Kirkland Way Suite 203 Kirkland, Washington 98033 | Contract
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer at our client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Medical Device Manufacturing
- Electro-Mechanical assembly Process Development and Validation experience
- New Product Development experience
- MRP/ERP integration into manufacturing processes experience
- Quality System Regulation adherence experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.