Manager, Web Analytics
1275 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103 | Contract
Position Title: Manager, Web Analytics
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. As a company that is transitioning from a product company to an experiences company, the Digital Marketing & Consumer Experience (DMCX) Team is driving social media and digital marketing initiatives to put us in direct contact with consumers. These initiatives require a data-driven expert in e-commerce web analytics to develop a robust measurement and reporting approach. We are looking for someone who is customer-obsessed and passionate about how to leverage the e-commerce data to impact customers at all stages of their journey. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker, with a high level of curiosity and drive to uncover meaningful and actionable insights. This role is a critical part of evolving how we reach and engage consumers and provide the best possible user experience, elevating our direct interactions and engagements with current and potential customers.
The right person for this role will possess strong curiosity and passion for the online marketing space with a deep understanding of interactive marketing channels (e.g., search, online media, website development & attribution).
- Function as a subject-matter expert on KPI and benchmarks for web analytics to provide actionable insights that will inform site development, UI/UX
- Leverage CX tools to monitor & report website
- Going beyond the basic data to provide meaningful benchmarks, ‘ metrics that matter,’ to be used for A/B testing and optimization
- Craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Work in close partnership with the Dolby marketing teams to optimize site engagement and performance
- Manage partner relationships with all relevant vendors and help audit these relationships
- 5-7 years of overall web analytics at large agency and/or client-side at a large company
- Highly proficient in online marketing and web analytics tools (e.g., GA 360, Ominture), site optimization tools, E-com backend (e.g., Shopify), CX platform analytics tools (e.g., Foresee, Opinionlab, UserTesting, Hotjar)
- A proven understanding of web analytics best practices (e.g., KPI, benchmarks)
- A proven track record of overseeing site testing from a consumer/customer perspective including methodology, measurement of success, etc.
- Strong Excel and database management (e.g., SAS, SQL, SPSS) analytics tools experience
- A track-record of translating data into compelling stories for stakeholders with differing levels of experience
- A data-driven mind who can foster rigor and discipline in all that we do, to help drive consumer engagement
- Ability to build plans cross functionally working with content teams, digital and social teams to drive effective outcomes and inform business decisions
- Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that’ s known for speed, agility
- Bachelor or Master’ s degree in marketing, statistics and/or business
- Experience using social listening tools (e.g., Netbase, Sprinklr, Radian6)
- Hands-on experience using data/analytics dashboards (e.g., Tableau, Beckon, Origami Logic)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a matrixed organization
- Strong communicator with the ability to drive and influence strategic buy-in from stakeholders and business groups
- Analytical and data driven mind-set
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.