Lead Lab Engineer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Lead Lab Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Lead Lab Engineer at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 3+ years of IT infrastructure experience and proven working knowledge of physical IT infrastructures (e.g. Servers, SANs, Networking, HVAC, Power, etc.)
- 1+ year experience being in a lead role.
- Extensive collaboration with peers across IT organization to streamline project delivery.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people at various technical levels within the organization.
- Sound technical problem resolution, event correlation, and trending analysis, judgment, negotiating/prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated skills in operations management, planning, scheduling, problem solving, controlling, innovation, analysis, communication and negotiation.
- Fostering and environment of Teamwork, Strategic Thinking, Innovation, and Cost Savings.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.