Lead IT Systems Administrator
35 Stillman Street San Francisco, California 94107 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Lead IT Systems Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Experience administrating internal computing and physical space tools such as Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Github, Zoom, Kisi,
- Experience with SSO tools, specifically Okta
- Experience doing network administration, such as routing equipment, L2/3 networking configuration, Wireless optimization (ubiquiti, meraki, etc), remote work considerations including VPN, medium+ level of security experience with firewalls, antivirus. Experience with pfsense and other firewalls a bonus.
- Ability to administer computer inventory, onboarding and offboarding processes, troubleshoot issues, manage help desk tickets.
- Experience scaling up to organizations of 200
- Ideally this would be someone also with 3-5 years of management experience at least a small team level of 3+ people
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.