21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Inventory Specialist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an inventory Specialist in Kent, WA
- An Associates or Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 4 years inventory control experience including handling, inventory and handling of energetic systems, hazardous waste materials and raw metals
- Mathematical skills including calculating percentages, area, circumference, volume, and conversion of Units of Measure and Weights
- Forklift certified or Ability to safely drive a forklift and perform elevated work
- An attitude of world-class quality, attention to detail, and dedication
- Experience in manufacturing, aerospace, medical or military environments
- APICS certification or desire to obtain
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.