Instrumentation and Controls Integration Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Instrumentation and Controls Integration Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Instrumentation and Controls Integration Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years’ systems, operation or integration experience in propulsion facility
- Creo and AutoCAD P&ID experience
- Basic LabVIEW skills
- Instrumentation (high and low frequency), facility controls and data systems hardware and manufacturers with specific emphasis on National Instruments PXI and SCXI Data Acquisition Systems, OMRON, pressure transducers, accelerometers, strain gauges, thermocouples, load cells, relays, solenoid valves, current loop sensors, DC circuitry, and Ethernet networks
- Signal noise reduction in isolated voltage, current loop, and bridge applications, experience identifying root cause of sensor noise and implementing solutions
- High pressure gas systems
- Electronic regulators and closed loop control
- Experience selecting sensors, connectors, harnessing for high vibration environments
- Experience with RS232, RS422 and RS485; OPTO 22; IP camera/NVR video systems
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.