Information Security Risk Assessment and Metrics Analyst Contractor
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Information Security Risk Assessment and Metrics Analyst Contractor
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
We are seeking an Information Security Risk Assessment and Metrics Analyst to join the Information Security team. This position will be responsible for documenting and assessing risks and developing and analyzing metrics as part of the Information Security Risk Management Program. The Risk Assessment and Metrics analyst will be someone that has a passion for identifying, evaluating, and quantifying security risk across a widespread and dynamic environment and helping demonstrate our dedication to security to the world. This role requires a mix of broad business and technical acumen, evaluating risk, and a polished ability to communicate. This is a contract position.
- 3+ years of risk management experience, including risk identification, assessment, and remediation, with proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations
- 3+ years of experience developing, analyzing, and visualizing risk-based information security metrics
- Experience with developing security reporting that is meaningful and actionable for a variety of audiences including internal stakeholders and external third parties
- Proficient in delivering messages to a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Familiar with National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls, ISO 27000, or other major security controls framework
- Education: B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.