ITIL Problem Manager
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: ITIL Problem Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Incident and Problem Management
- Partner with key steak-holders to act as a mediator and subject matter expert for Incident and problem management.
- Develop key processes and build efficient controls.
- Eliminate recurring incidents by Improving root cause analysis to ensure the cause of any identified risk is clearly identified
- Minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Ensure that the resolution is implemented completely.
- Provide training and assistance to Service Owners, Technical teams and Customer Support.
- Emergency bug fixes Release Management
- Gather the details for the issue impacting customers.
- Lead cross functional meeting to deliver the fix to the customer.
- Carry out Retrospectives
- Project Management:
- Organize meetings with Stakeholders.
- Drive discussion to gain consensus on next steps.
- Document meeting notes, action items and action owners.
- Ensure action items are being completed on time.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience working in a business environment with demonstrated escalation and project management experience.
- Ability to build business relationships at both a technical and senior management level.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- You must be able to handle stressful situations and think critically when time is of the essence.
- Strong desire to constantly improve internal procedures to work as efficiently as possible and to write process documents to educate everyone involved.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Ability to be multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision.
- Past experience working with Development, Operations and Incident Management.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent.
- ITIL v3 Certification.
- Prince2 Certification
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.