2101 4th Ave Suite 1260 Seattle, WA 98121
Position Title: IOS Developer
Position Description: Our client in Seattle is looking for a junior iOS Developer to join their team.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Maintain existing user-facing features
- Write unit tests for user-facing features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Perform incidental build, release and install duties to deploy the software
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree (or equivalent industry experience)
- 1-4 years systems programming experience
- 1-3 years developing iOS applications
- Experience with Objective C (Swift will not substitute)
- Experience with Auto Layout
- Experience with Xcode
- Highly motivated and in search of rewarding challenges
- Desire to deliver a high-quality product and learn new technologies.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.