330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, Washington 98005 | Contract
Position Title: Helpdesk Technician
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk Technician at our client in Bellevue, WA.
- AS or BA/BS in Computer Science or related
- Experience supporting customers and clients both in person and remotely. A combination of small-business and enterprise level support experience is ideal
- A+, Network+, Security+ MCP, or CCNA certification. An OEM technician certification from HP, Dell, Lenovo/IBM, etc, is a plus
- An ability to identify and service computer components (replace hard drives, memory, processors, and troubleshoot basic hardware issues) in a variety of system types and environments
- Experience with a commercial ticketing system (such as Remedy, Service Now, Heat, TrackIT, JIRA or Service Manager)
- Extensive experience with the MS Office product suite, ideally 2013, 2016 & 365
- Experience with rapid deployment imaging technologies (such as Altiris, SMS, MDT and SCCM)
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 in a domain-managed environment
- Experience with Active Directory
- A general understanding of DHCP, DNS, and TCP/IP, and wireless networking, as well as how to troubleshoot them
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.