Hardware Test Engineer 2
Building 88 88/3950 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Knowledge and familiarity with RF Test tools - Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment, cables, connectors, and antennas.
- 3+ years of experience in testing or development of RF platforms.
- Strong work ethic.
- Hardware Test or Design Verification.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, ability to isolate issues in complex. scenarios. Ability to deal with ambiguity and define test plans from variables.
- Experience with device testing on WiFi or Bluetooth component.
- Experience on embedded devices development.
- RF PHY development.
- PCB rework experience.
- Code and tool development experience.
- C# and script/PowerShell experience.
- Ability to create tools that validate WiFi functionality and End to End scenarios in Windows environments.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.