Hardware Engineer II-PCB Designer
11601 Willows Road NE, Suite 101, Redmond, Washington 98034 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Hardware Engineer II-PCB Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Hardware Engineer II with some good PCB layout experience.
- Translate product requirements into design
- Design and modify PCB Schematics
- Create PCB & PCA packages for 3rd party vendors
- Write technical specifications, including performance, power consumption, etc.
- Develop and implement board and system bring-up test plans
- Provide reliable development estimates
- Test hardware functionality at both the unit and system level
- Resolve design defects and issues.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 3 years experience
- Moderate PCB knowledge, course work, as well as familiarity with schematic capture and PCB layout for 4 layer to 32 layer boards.
- Willingness to learn and use proprietary CAD tools
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.