Hardware Design Engineer II
12020 113th ave ne Suite 100 Kirkland, WA 98034
Position Title: Hardware Design Engineer II
Position Description: Our client in Redmond is seeking a Hardware Design Engineer to support the development of exciting, high-performance networking products for a contract to hire/FTE opportunity. Thanks, Laura
- Design, implement, simulate & synthesize logic using VHDL/Verilog in FPGAs
- Assist our team with technical specifications, including power consumption, performance, etc.
- Develop and Implement bring up/test plans
- Construct PCBs and schematics
- B.S.E.E. and 3-5 years of experience
- Verilog/VHDL synthesis, simulation, testbenching, TCL scripts
- Experience designing high speed digital logic circuits for use in large gate arrays [FPGAs] and high performance memories
- Experience using lab equipment like oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience using Xilinx and Altera FPGAs.
- Processor architecture familiarity as well as microprocessor design.
- Analog circuit design.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.