HW Test Engineer
1 Microsoft Way Studio A and Studio X (Lab) Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: HW Test Engineer
Position Description: Our Redmond client is looking to bring on a degreed HW Test Engineer with 5+ years experience, including developing and implementing data acquisition systems in a Labview environment.
- BS or Associate degree in engineering,
- 5+ yrs. HW Test Engineering / electronics experience
- Good communication skills
- Measurement of power, voltage, current, and temperature of electronic systems
- Proven history of developing and implementing data acquisitions systems – Experience with Labview environment
- Ability to work with electronics, optics, and computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and complete test plan
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team setting
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.