HW Test Engineer 2
Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Engineer:
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired
- Experience testing waveforms/protocols in at least three of the following domains: Clock, Crystal, Power Sequencing, SATA (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3), PCIe (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3), USB2.0 & 3.0 /3.1 USB-C, DisplayPort / embedded Display Port, HDMI, LPDDR3/4 Memory, PCB Impedance, MIPI, LPC, SPI, I2C/SMBUS, SDXC
- Experience running Tektronix and Keysight Compliance Tools for the high speed serial busses
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.