HW Test Engineer 2
Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Hardware Engineer.
- Design verification activities to design quality into our products
- Develop and execution test plans and procedures
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing
- Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.