HW Test Engineer 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Design verification activities to design quality into our products.
- Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures.
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
- Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
- MS or PhD in EE required and/or 2-5 years of relevant hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
- Looking for good skills in basic digital interfaces; I2C, SPI and high speed video interface (DP, MIPI) a strong plus
- Display/ power / analog circuit
- hands on test and verification experience
- Schematic capture, components level PCB layout
- Analog and digital circuit analysis and simulation tools
- Optical measurement and analysis tools experience is a plus
- Python, power shell scripting, C#, C++, Windows driver experience will be a plus
- Passion to make electrical test setup, tooling, and soldering
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.