San Jose, California 95124 | Contract
Position Title: HRIS Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California. The HRIS team at our client is stock full of the need to support current systems, add enhancements and improve processes for our current offerings and continue to rollout new solutions. We are need of temporary assistance to provide quality support to the users of our applications, maintaining a high level of customer support and be involved in adding improvements to our solutions.
- Serve as first point of contact for questions on any of our internal HR products.
- Escalate questions/issues as necessary to Sr HRIS Business Analyst
- Respond to and resolve questions on Oracle HRMS and Oracle HR Cloud products in a timely manner
- Work closely with HRIS team to review enhancement requests and open tickets.
- Work with application users to understand issues, develop resolutions, review solution with IT and test all changes.
- Assists on projects as needed, including upgrades, and roll out of new features
- Two to Three years experience with Oracle HRMS products (Core HR, CWB, ESS/MSS)
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition of Performance, Learn, Recruiting and Transitions a plus.
- Ability to create and/or run reports using:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical support and nontechnical application users
- Good organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of and commitment to process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Customer Service oriented
- Required Skills: 2 plus years working with HR systems
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.