HR Data Analyst
1600 Lind Avenue SW, Suite 400 Renton, Washington 98057 | Contract
Position Title: Human Capital Data Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Human Capital Data Analyst for our world-renown gaming client in Renton, WA.
- BS degree
- Demonstrated experience with visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau. Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or other analytics related language is a plus.
- Experience delivering actionable insight from HR data to leadership.
- Experience in combining disparate data systems and working with incomplete data.
- Practice in a formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Able to articulate the story the data tells.
- Resilient, must enjoy getting to the root of the issue to solve the problem.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.