Global Program Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Global Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Create, track and maintain schedule and milestones encompassing engineering, design, GTM, Marketing, Retail, eCommerce and Supply Chain
- Participate in and/or initiate cross functional discussions to identify and address dependencies
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads to create the cross functional product plan
- Structure and drive cross functional checkpoints throughout the project lifecycle from Plan of Record through product shipment and post launch
- Monitor progress in all workstreams and flag potential problems
- Drive project-focused SLT (Senior Leadership Team) meetings with focus and efficiency to make the right decisions in the right forum at the right time to enable the team' s execution
- Lead cross-functional development and execution of complex product demos to the SLT and Executive teams
- Drive communications up from the Project Team to the SLT and decisions / guidance down from the SLT to the Project Team
- 5+ years of development experience in consumer hardware, especially mobile devices
- 2+ years of experience in the capacity of a cross functional lead/manager
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills to concisely explain complex experiences and simplify critical decisions to their key points
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience working on consumer hardware projects that require significant software development in a new category
- Experience working with diverse teams including technical, design and business experts
- Experience being an active contributor to the creation of new processes and building a new team in parallel with pushing forward urgent product development efforts
- Experience leading large internal and external teams and managing those relationships effectively to drive cohesive execution across the team
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.