Global Commodity Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Global Commodity Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- 7 to 10 years’ overall experience
- Must have experience in sourcing & negotiating agreements & managing two of the following: Acoustics, Silicon, Camera, Displays, Battery, Light Sources (VCSEL, micro-Led)
- Experience negotiating and bringing up key component suppliers; Acoustics, Contract Manufacturing, Silicon, Camera, Displays, etc.
- Experience working onboarding (creating and executing SOW' s, then bringing them up) with contract manufacturers
- Ability to partner with engineering to develop technical / product roadmaps
- Experience building a supply chain from concept to proto and mass production is highly preferred
- Don' t mind doing a lot of due diligence, tactical tasks, e.g. setting up meetings, NDA' s, meeting minutes, supplier roadmap synthesis/aggregation (50% or more)
- Very comfortable writing and negotiating development agreements, scope of work, other contractual agreements
- Comfortable with directly interfacing with highly technical internal partners and being able to distill pertinent information to transact under
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.