7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Gameplay Animator
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting opportunity with our client, a prestigious AAA game studio in the Seattle area, has an incredible opportunity for a Gameplay Animator on an 18 month contract with potential for conversion.
- Highly proficient with Maya - Experience with and proven ability in successfully creating, editing and implementing animation using Maya.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and how best to adapt those to create believable characters and experiences
- The ability to understand the needs of gameplay animation from multiple perspectives; animation quality, design requirements, and player experience and expectations
- Experience working with one or more game engines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Shipped at least one AAA game is a plus
- Motionbuilder experience is a plus
- Python or Mel scripting experience is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.