Front End Engineer
719 2nd Ave, STE 900 Seattle, Washington 98104 | Contract
Position Title: Front End Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create user stories along with tasks to move across swim lanes
- Experience with React.js
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming patterns (AJAX) and developing service oriented architecture (REST)
- Flux or Redux application architectures.
- NPM and Module Design
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.