3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, Washington 98102 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Firmware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for an experienced Firmware Engineer at our client in Seattle, WA.
- 2+ years of industry experience in consumer electronics.
- Excellent C/C++ design and coding skills. Assembly a plus.
- Experience with embedded system software development
- Experience in delivering firmware for low power wearable products.
- Experience with DSP, MCUs with Arm Based processing.
- Strong Debugging Experience using lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators & network analyzers.
- Experience in Digital Bus Protocols: USB, I2S, I2C, SPI.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: batteries, power supplies, displays, touch, wireless protocols, RF & antennas, MCUs, power management, audio & sensors.
- Ability to write SW test tools for FW Verification and Configuration Management.
- Ability to read schematics and PCB Layouts for debugging purposes is a must.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.