Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Firmware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- UEFI Development experience
- Relevant technical skills- Firmware / RTOS / C / C++ / Hardware Bus experience desired
- Strong communication skills.
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.