red west Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Firmware Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- As an embedded firmware engineer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining firmware running on embedded consumer electronics.
- You will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test: write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across embedded product line.
- Interacting with Hardware, OS, Test, Operations and various other cross-functional teams.
- Working with physical IOT devices
- Follow agile development processes
- Enable test strategies for new components in upcoming products.
- Support product development builds locally and remotely with outside vendors
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products
- Demonstrable programming skills in C and C++.
- Continuous Integration/ IOT specific experience
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.