Firmware Engineer 2
Building 88 88/2057 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Firmware Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- As an embedded firmware engineer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining firmware running on embedded consumer electronics.
- You will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test: write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across embedded product line.
- Interacting with Hardware, OS, Test, Operations and various other cross-functional teams.
- Review board schematics and data sheets.
- Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other test equipment to troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
- Enable test strategies for new components in upcoming products.
- Support product development builds locally and remotely
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.