Firmware Engineer 2
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Firmware Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop voice algorithms for voice-over-IP applications on embedded DSP consumer devices. This includes echo cancellation, noise cancellation, automatic gain control and filters.
- Strong understanding of DSP audio processing basics
- Knowledge of common frequency domain and full-band audio processing algorithm approaches for echo cancellation, noise reduction, AGC, filters.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product -Experience in HiFi3 FDK experience and HiFi3 coding preferred
- Experience developing in MATLAB. Experience developing using test vector approaches.
- Demonstrable programming skills in C and C++. -Experience and understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills for multi-processor systems with I2C/SPI, USB and other interconnect bus.
- Experience porting to DSP hardware
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.