Field Service Technician
1155 Indiana St, San Francisco, California 94107 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Field Service Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Work on reworks and repairs.
- Fixing mechanical equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, welding, and crimping electrical terminations will be part of your daily tasks.
- Test our machine directly during daily trips, including preparing for field tests, driving and maneuvering our pickup, trailer, and machine on the field and fixing any mechanical issues happening.
- 5 years solid field service experience performing installations, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment
- Basic mechanical skills and general knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Strong attention to detail, quality focused, organized and willing to learn.
- Valid driver’ s license with a clean record
- Ability to raise 50lbs objects and sometimes work 12 hours shift
- Technical degree, previous repair or welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.