615 Westlake Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109 | Contract To Hire
We are seeking a highly skilled administrative professional to provide a wide range of administrative, planning, and executive level support services to our group of leaders of our administrative departments, including the COO, CFO, and GC.
The Executive Assistant supports the Administrative leaders with managing calendars, document preparation, information coordination, project management, and relationship management.
This individual will often serve as the first point of contact, requiring effective and competent interaction and communication with senior level professionals both internally and externally.
This position works both independently and in close collaboration with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Calendar Management. Manage and maintain complex calendars in a dynamic environment, requiring frequent re-prioritization and shifting of appointments. Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding available time. May include rescheduling, postponing, or relocating meetings to optimize the available resources as well as participants’ time. Keep executive teams apprised of calendar, action items, agenda preparation and materials coordination.
- Meeting Management. Schedule and manage internal and external meetings, as well as video and teleconferences. This includes coordination of all event logistics and details such as facilities set-ups, catering, travel arrangements and itineraries, meeting documentation and presentation preparation.
- Materials Preparation. Research and prepare materials to be presented to the Board of Directors and/or its committees, internal programs and projects, and for use by the executives in resolving complex or sensitive problems.
- Document Preparation. Compose routine correspondence including letters, memos, emails, and timely responses to actionable requests. Proofread and edit documents for content, spelling and grammar and typographical errors. Create presentations, spreadsheets and administrative standard procedures for the executives supported.
- Communications Coordination. Facilitate smooth and effective communication as first point of contact for the executives supported. Screen, direct, and respond to incoming calls and inquiries. Screen and prioritize communications making independent judgments and using discretion to route or compose responses as appropriate.
- Financial Management. Handle/coordinate administrative purchasing for department. Assist in maintaining department budget and expense reconciliations tracking business expenses and receipts and preparing expense reports.
- Document Retention and Management. Organize and maintain filing system, including databases and shared network space for the executive team.
- Special Projects. Coordinate activities within the department, between other departments and outside parties. This may include being a visitor liaison, and coordinating moves. Actively drive special projects as assigned.
- Collaborating. Work as a positive and collaborative member of the various teams across the organization, including other administrative assistants and other administrative functions.
- Other. Assists in other administrative functions as required.
- High School diploma with 9 years of administrative assistant experience OR Bachelor’ s degree with 5 years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity supporting intermediate level or higher.
- 3+ years of experience supporting senior/executive leaders.
- Experience coordinating/managing multiple projects.
- Experience with MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 7-10 years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity.
- Able to use judgment and experience to plan and prioritize work that involves some difficult problems and/or decisions; has advanced skills and uses a high degree of innovation, analysis and reasoning to complete work.
- Can effectively work with minimal supervision and have considerable latitude for independent judgment.
- History of producing work product that is consistently complete and accurate with little need to check it.
- Able to maintain commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations, has strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
- Has a mindset of continuous improvement and learning and stays composed when faced with new situations or instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated ability to look for ways to add value beyond immediate requests.
- Ability to consistently act in a professional manner that takes into account the situation and context.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills, including business writing and attention to detail.
- Tailors communication (e.g., content, style, medium) to diverse audiences; reads cues from listeners to assess when and how to change planned communication approach to effectively deliver message; effectively communicates with all organizational levels.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- History of consistently being accountable for measurable, high-quality and timely work.
- Prior experience in a finance or legal environment.
- Ability to create complex slide decks with embedded charts in PowerPoint.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.