Event Marcom Manager
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, California 94588 | Contract
Position Title: Event Marcom Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA. We’ re looking for an Event Marcom Contractor to help shape the marketing communication strategy and drive marcom deliverables for the Event Marketing team. This role requires experience in events and a solid understanding of integrated events marketing, planning, implementation and measurement.
The candidate must be a team player who works collaboratively with cross functional teams to lead and implement impactful, all-encompassing event marketing strategies that align with corporate objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive development of the strategic event marketing communications plan, including objectives, strategy and execution of the external communications to support audience acquisition.
- These MarCom plans must include traditional and non-traditional/social communication channels.
- Work with event lead to develop and manage event content deliverables for most event websites, pre-, during and post-event communications, event collateral, event signage, event videos, branding/templates. Understand company’ s brand/product positioning with the ability to ensure consistent, on brand messaging in these deliverables at events.
- Drive engagement with internal marketing disciplines including: Web marketing, brand and creative services, corporate communications, social media team, field marketing and others.
- Maintain events page
- Maintain Event Marketing WorkSpace page and build internal newsletter/communications plan.
- Partner closely with external vendors who may be supporting our events.
- Drive post-show evaluations and reporting as well as new social media channels.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and direction of event objectives and goals to all levels of the organization
- 5-7 years event management and/or marcom experience
- Event audience acquisition experience required
- Superior project management, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams
- Experience using collaborative project management tools like Workfront
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.