Engines Configuration and Data Management Analyst
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engines Configuration and Data Management Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Configuration and Data Analyst in Kent, WA
- BA/BS in a related technical or liberal arts discipline
- Experience using Windchill, Creo, DOORS, Confluence, and Jira
- Familiarity with Export Control regulations (EAR/ITAR)
- Experience in aerospace industry
- 3+ years of direct product configuration management experience (Product structure, parts, drawings, documents and requirements management)
- 2+ years of experience working in a highly regulated environment (aerospace, nuclear, government, medical device, etc.)
- Experience working with software related to configuration management of complex product
- Working knowledge of configuration management principles and practices
- Familiar with product lifecycle management (PLM) and/or data management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in technical writing of process and procedure
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.