Embedded SW Developer - Compute/Machine-Learning
9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce I Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Embedded SW Developer - Compute/Machine-Learning
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Work with and support silicon and embedded system architects
- Port/reimplement existing research codes to various types of target compute platforms, RTOS, or bare-metal
- Write low-level assembly or use target specific libraries in porting high-level compute codes to a new platform
- Convert multi-thread codes to single or vise-versa
- Performance profiling on CPU/DSP/Specialized HW virtual platforms, simulators, or emulators
- Write new benchmark codes for KPI and performance analysis
- Create performance verification test wrappers and profiling test-cases, by isolating compute kernels and applying real-world stimulus
- Add instrumentation codes, reporting and needed scripts for profiling and runtime statistics gathering
- Knowledge of C++ and OOP
- Knowledge of STL libraries and pthreads
- Familiar with compute C++ libraries: Boost, Eigen, OpenCV, …
- Prior experience with coding on DSPs, vector co-processors, or higher-end compute micro-controllers
- Familiar with profiling tools: VStudio and GProf
- Familiar with serialization/deserialization libraries for C++
- Comfortable with reading others code, tracing them, and code refactoring
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.