Embedded C++ Developer
22745 29th Drive SE, Suite 200 Bothell, WA 98021
Position Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bothell, WA for an enthusiastic, embedded low-level Software Engineer to help our development team create new products for the automotive industry.
- BSCS or equivalent
- 2-5+ years’ experience developing software on embedded operating system, preferably real-time Unix/Linux
- 2-5+ years’ experience developing software applications with C/C++, with an emphasis on drivers, BSP (board support packages), and multi-threaded environments
- The ability to work in a complex tool environment
- Excellent software debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Light travel will be required as needed
- Track record of working in a distributed project environment
- Experience SCRUM and Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge in applying Software Design Patterns
- Understanding of UML state-charts
- Fluent in a second language both written and verbal
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.