Email Marketing Manager
2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, California 94583 | Contract
Position Title: Email Marketing Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Ramon, CA.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for engaging prospects and customers with emails that fully communicate value. Ideal candidates have an analytical mindset, a drive to try new design or copy in order to improve KPIs, and an ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a timely manner.
- Develop, execute, and QA email campaigns for prospects, partners, and current customers.
- Measure and work to increase international opt-in rate and global retention rate
- Plan, build, and schedule marketing emails and manage the marketing email calendar
- Manage segmentation and email lists
- Develop and analyze key metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting growth and retention goals; develop solutions when they are not
- Optimize campaigns with A/B testing
- Champion email best practices
- BS/BA and 5+ years email marketing experience, preferably at a fast-paced start-up
- Technical ability and knowledge of Marketo
- Experience with HTML and CSS email coding, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Passion for growth marketing and interest in current events, news and books
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.