Electronics Assembly Tech
2380 116th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Electronics Assembly Tech
Position Description: Our Eastside client has a need of an Electronics Assembly Tech for a contract role with potential for hire. Looking for a junior technician with solid experience.
- Demonstrated high-level proficiency in electronics assembly, especially including hand soldering of surface mount components in packages as small as 0201.
- Familiarity with ESD equipment and procedures.
- Ability to follow assembly instructions ranging from verbal general description to detailed written step-by-step directions.
- Careful and detail-oriented approach to tasks.
- Ability to read and understand circuit schematics, and to identify components based on their schematical representation.
- Perform electronics soldering and assembly of prototype and small-batch antenna systems and sub-systems.
- Perform light mechanical assembly work, including mounting, radome application, cable preparation, and packaging.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience as an electronics assembly technician working with small package surface mount components.
- Trade school training in electronics assembly a plus.
- RF products experience or exposure is also a big plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.