Electrical Engineering Manager
6020 South 190th Street Kent, Washington 98032 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Electrical Engineering Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Kent, Washington for an experienced Electrical Engineering Manager who will be responsible for leadership, development, evaluation and modification of new and existing products as well as electrical schematic and layout design.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering required, MBA and/or MSEE desired
- 10+ years Electrical Engineering -board level
- 2+ years of direct leadership type management (hiring/firing, reviews, etc) that is still a hands-on expert and doesn’ t mind rolling up their sleeves and contributing on a small team
- Experienced with Avionic system
- Altium expertise
- Vault data management experience a plus
- Demonstrated, hands-on Rapid prototyping expertise
- Developing Avionics to pass RTCA DO 160G required (other pluses would be DO254, Boeing D6, DO294, DO307, DO313).
- ARINC 664 experience
- Product Lifecycle Management systems such as Agile
- ERP controlled manufacturing environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.