Camera Imaging Quality Engineer-Video
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Camera Image Quality Engineer - Video
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- The team is currently looking for a Camera imaging quality engineer with expert knowledge in image processing, color science and subjective image quality.
- Candidate must familiar with both objective and subjective image quality measurement techniques.
- Candidate must know optimized Image Signal Processor partially or completely in the consumer product in a fast-paced product development environment.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the color imaging field, experience in camera IQ is definitely plus.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of color science, image processing and image quality.
- Extensive experience working with subjective image quality on consumer product
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of IQ attribute such as Color, Tone, Noise, and Sharpness.
- Experience and Knowledge of Matlab and Imatest required.
- Experience in C/C++, psychophysics, and statistical analysis is a plus but not required.
- Willing to travel up to 15%.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.