Electrical Engineer 2
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- 7+ years of detailed EE design experience with strong fundamentals.
- Able to work independently with little direction and deliver on time.
- High speed HDI or ELIC board design and FPC experience.
- Solid understanding of high-speed interfaces such as PCIe, LPDDR4, USB3.0, MIPI CSI-2 and Power delivery.
- Experience generating Schematics using Cadence Orcad and familiar with Allegro and BOM management.
- Proven Prototype and strong debug skills.
- Experience using high speed bench analysis tools and equipment.
- Collaborate with cross teams such as mechanical, CAD, SI and DFx team.
- Understanding simulation process flow, tools and models.
- Provide guidance to SI team to complete simulations and review results.
- Derating and FMEA analysis.
- RF experience is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.