Electrical Engineer 2 - Power
Building 88 88/3943 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 2 - Power
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for a Power Delivery Design and Test Contract Engineer to join our motherboard team.
- Evaluate new power components (DC/DC regulator controllers chips, power MOSFETS, and inductors) through bench validation.
- Develop new test architectures and comprehensive test plans for power subsystems.
- Motherboard power subsystem debug and bring-up.
- Optimize converter efficiency and system power performance.
- Perform motherboard DFMEA analysis and test validation.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Demonstrated experience in power delivery and DC/DC converter characterization and testing.
- Excellent grasp on analog and power circuits fundamentals and great hands-on testing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and effective written/oral communication.
- Ability to work self-directed and closely within a team environment when required.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize/perform multiple tasks.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.