Electrical Engineer 1
Building 88 88/2968 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- 1-3 years of experience in power systems, power supplies, electronics, and automation.
- The candidate’ s work history must outline experience in power supplies and automation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to convey test results effectively.
- The candidate must have advanced MATLAB knowledge, GPIB interface for automation, as well as the use of common lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, differential probes, power supplies, electronic loads.
- Expected to conduct the tests, and interpret the results using analytical tools such as JMP, MATLAB, and Excel.
- Knowledge of AC mains conditions (brownout, cycle drop out, etc…) and different types of noise (common-mode vs. differential) and its effects is preferred.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems